Healthy Bones Australia is focussed on improving bone health, reducing the impact of osteoporosis and preventing fractures across Australia.
Current initiatives and key reports include:
- National Strategic Action Plan for Osteoporosis (2019)
- Burden of Disease Reports – National and State/Territory Reports
- GP Online education (coming soon…)
- Bone Academy online education for health professionals
- Know Your Bones online self-assessment tool in partnership with the Garvan Institute of Medical Research.