Find a Health Service

On the map below you can search for Bone Density Testing outlets or Hospital-based Fracture Liaison Services. For other health services to find a Physiotherapist, Specialist (Endocrinologist/Rheumotologist) or other Health Care Services, scroll to below the map.

Find a Bone Health Service Near You

Find Other Health Services

Find a Physiotherapist via Australian Physiotherapy website

Find an Endocrinologist via Hormones Australia website

Find a Rheumatologist via Australian Rheumatology Association

Find a GP, pharmacist, hospital , emergency department near you via the HealthDirect website